No iLBC codec yet???
|Reported by:||ahgindia||Owned by:||vadim|
I have just tried the new release of qutecom (RC3) available from qutecom.org, but it still does not have iLBC support yet.
It does not send the iLBC codec in the sip message at all.
Here is the sample SDP of a call from qutecom (default installation) :
o=userX 20000001 20000001 IN IP4 192.168.1.8
c=IN IP4 192.168.1.8
m=audio 10600 RTP/AVP 105 103 0 8 3 9 101
m=video 10702 RTP/AVP 34 31
In the release notes, it has been written that support for iLBC has been added/fixed.
How can I enable iLBC codec support when building qutecom from source?
Please help me on this.
Change History (10)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by vadim
- Milestone set to QuteCom 2.2-RC4
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by ahgindia
- Priority changed from critical to blocker
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by chris-mac
- Milestone QuteCom 2.2-RC4 deleted
- Version 2.2-RC3 deleted