Very Low Sound Quality on incoming calls
|Reported by:||marduk||Owned by:||vadim|
Hi, we are using Qutecom with a Siemens VoIP System.
When i start a call everything works fine, the sound quality is very good. But, when a external call arrives at the Qutecom there is a scratch every half second or so, so it is impossible to use for incoming calls.
We tried another softphone (Phoner) and it works with that so perhaps there is a problem with the used audio codec.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by marduk
- Component changed from 3rd party libs to GUI
- Owner changed from vadim to laurent
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by vadim
- Component changed from GUI to phapi
- Owner changed from laurent to vadim
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from new to assigned